We offer a range of unique services for industry:
- High resolution temperature mapping (Sub 1μm)
- Measurement of thermal conductivity and heat capacity both thin film and bulk.
- Measurement of thermal and electrical interface resistances.
- Electromagnetic and Thermal finite element modelling.
- Transient thermal measurements
- Thin film adhesion and stability measurements
Please contact us via email
Our research office can set up NDA agreements, and we can discuss specific requirements. We interact with industry both through direct and through joint projects/funding proposals.
We are interested to apply our techniques to a variety of relevant problems. If you are an academic and think that our techniques may be of use to you please contact us with a brief description of your problem.
There are currently no open positions in the group.
We regularly accept fellows into the group through the following schemes:
IRC employment base postgraduate
SFI industry fellowship:
If you think that you meet the eligibility criterion for these fellowships and would be interested in submitting a proposal with our support please submit a CV and cover letter. Please note some of these calls are only open to EU applicants.
We are open to collaborating as part of EU H2020 proposals. If you are leading or planning to lead a a proposal where you think our capabilities would be of use please contact us.
Location: SNIAM Building, Trinity College Dublin, Dublin 2 Ireland